Recruitment of Shandong University for International Faculty
As a key comprehensive university under the direct supervision of the Ministry of Education (MOE), Shandong University (SDU) boasts distinctive features in its education and research, enjoys academic strength in a wide range of disciplines, and ranks among the top universities inChina. It is a member university of the national Project 211 and Project 985, two national key construction projects intended to support the development of high-quality universities.
I. Position Requirements:
Scientific- research faculty;
Academic course-teaching faculty;
II. Basic Requirements for Applicants:
1. Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic ofChina; respect the habits and customs of the nation. No previous legal disputes in the original residence country; no criminal records.
2. Under 50 years old in general and in good health.
3. Scientific-researchers and Academic course-teaching lecturers should have a doctorate degree and related working experiences. Associate professors or professors of higher positions associated with prestigious universities and research institutions are preferred.
4. Language-teaching lecturers should possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
Ⅲ. Salary and Benefits:
1. Considerable annual salary;
2. Paid winter, and other legal holidays;
3. Research funding: RMB60,000-200,000 for scientific-researchers;
4. Furnished accommodation for rent, near the school;
5. Comprehensive medical insurance.
Ⅳ. Contact Information:
Contact Persons: Geng Jie Wang Jiaoyun
University website: http://www.sdu.edu.cn
Please send your full CV to the above email address; candidates of all nationalities are welcome!