Date: June 22, 2017
Time: 3 pm
Location: Lobby in Building No.2, Cafeteria, International Students' Apartment
Organizer: Department of International Affairs, Shandong University
International Students' Apartment Assistants Group
Student International Communication Association
Language: Chinese, English, with translation
Theme: Bringing students together for an exquisite Chinese cuisine
1. Mutual interlocution on Chinese Dumpling knowledge, gifts offered;
2. Dumpling culture exchange: International students introduce dumpling culture of their own;
3. Making dumpling contest, five groups, 5 students each group are wanted;
4. Every international student is welcomed to learn making dumpling during the activity.
Warmly welcome all of you to sign up for activity 2 and 3! For activity 2, you can sign in individually, or by 2-3 person combination; for activity 3, we prefer you participate as a group.
How to Join:
1. Please go to the Reception Desk to get an application form and instruction and hand in to the Management Office, 2241, Building 2 from now on.
2. On-site registration is also acceptable.
Tel: 88365855/88364504, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Department of International Affairs
Edited by: Xie Tingting